Watch our Annual Fund final day video. Thank you parents for supporting students!


Designed to kick off each fall, the Annual Fund raises unrestricted gifts to support the annual operating budget, which includes instructional materials, program support, equipment and technology, professional development, and facility maintenance. As is the "norm" for most independent schools, tuition does not cover the full cost of educating each student. Tuition covers approximately 90 percent of the school's operating expenses. The other 10 percent is made up through tax-deductible charitable giving.

It takes a combination of tuition and charitable donations to provide the distinctive qualities that an independent school education offers: small classes, exemplary teachers, exceptional exploratory offerings, an unapologetically Christian environment, just to name a few. Charitable gifts are necessary to help sustain and expand the mission.

AF19 GF5Logo.png

Last year’s 2019-2020 parent participation response was overwhelming positive, with 88 percent parent participation and more than $600,000.00 raised for Annual Fund – thank you!  This year’s 2020-2021 campaign will once again be blitz style, beginning September 14 through September 18 - JUST 5 DAYS – that’s it! You can be an early bird, and help us get a running start!

Click the “Give Now” button above to make your gift or pledge gift NOW and be counted in the participation results for our wonderful students and school!


Expand Content
Why is my participation important?

The first question that most outside constituencies ask before making a gift is, "What do your Board, staff, and parents contribute?" It is so important that we show support from within before we go to outside sources for contributions. Participation in the Annual Fund demonstrates to others that we, as the closest ones to the school, philanthropically support our mission. What better way to motivate other groups to give? MPCS faculty and staff have just completed a three-day Annual Fund giving campaign with 100 percent participation!


Expand Content
Is my gift tax deductible?

Yes! All gifts to Mount Paran Christian School are tax-deductible as allowed by law. Upon receipt of your gift, MPCS Development Office will generate an acknowledgement letter which you may use as documentation when filing your taxes.


Expand Content
How does my child benefit from the Annual Fund?

Every student at MPCS benefits from the Annual Fund. The Annual Fund provides the very things that most likely determined your choice to send your child to MPCS: small classes, exemplary teachers, resources many public schools cannot offer, exceptional offerings in exploratory subjects, more personal attention with individualized student learning, an unapologetically Christian environment, and so much more. Paying tuition gives your child access to all of this. Charitable gifts are necessary to help sustain and expand it. Giving to Annual Fund also helps keep tuition as low as possible for all families.


Expand Content
What is an appropriate gift amount for the Annual Fund?

A gift of any amount is appreciated and counts towards the important participation measurements. Each donor is asked to prayerfully consider giving a meaningful gift at whatever level that may be for you that reflects your commitment to the school and your ability to give.


Expand Content
How can my gift be matched?

Did you know that many companies match the charitable giving of their employees? When you make a gift to MPCS, you can use our matching gift directory to search for your company’s name and find out if your employer will double or even triple your gift to MPCS. It is an easy way for you to multiply your personal support of MPCS.




Matching Gift and Volunteer Grant information provided by
Powered by Double the Donation



Click above to WATCH THE VIDEO about how Annual Fund helps our people go further.

*Note: Video was created with student activity footage both pre- and post-COVID. 


MPCS Annual Fund logo

Girl Celebrating Annual Fund

For More Information:

Photograph of Cindy Gibbs
Cindy Gibbs
Assistant Director, Development

Mount Paran Christian School is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Gifts to Annual Fund are considered charitable gifts and are tax deductible as allowed by law.

2020-21 Annual Fund coincides with the school’s fiscal year that runs from July 1, 2020, to June 30, 2021. All pledge gifts are due in full by June 30, 2021.

Supporting Students During a Pandemic

Gifts to Annual Fund allow the school to be flexible in unexpected situations such as the coronavirus pandemic. Unrestricted Annual Fund contributions helped MPCS prepare for a safe return to campus with initiatives such as the Synexis biodefense air filtration system, new classroom camera technology for synchronous learning, enhanced sanitization measures, PPE, and more. Thank you for considering a gift to MPCS.