Skip To Main Content

Custom Class: header-utility-outer

Custom Class: header-utility-bar

Custom Class: hp-utility-est

EST. 1976

Custom Class: utility-shield-icon


Annual Fund

Students and faculty holding signs that say 'We've Got Heart Annual Fund'.

MPCS, You've Got Heart

Your generous giving to the MPCS Annual Fund is what supports the heart of our school! The Annual Fund raises unrestricted gifts to support the annual operating budget, which includes instructional materials, program support, equipment and technology, professional development, facility maintenance, and more.

As is the "norm" for most independent schools, tuition does not cover the full cost of educating each student, covering approximately 90% of the school's operating expenses. The other 10% is made up through tax-deductible charitable giving.

Support the MPCS mission and our students with a gift or pledge! 

give noW



Whether it's your first experience with independent school education, or if you have questions about how Annual Fund works, we've got answers.

Young students and adults holding %22We've got Heart Mount Paran Christian School Annual Fund%22 signs.
Cindy Gibbs 2023


Cindy Gibbs
Assistant Director of Development
Email: Email Cindy 
Tel: (470) 250-0008 ext. 3537

Give or pledge Now

Mount Paran Christian School is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Gifts to Annual Fund are considered charitable gifts and are tax deductible as allowed by law.
2023-2024 Annual Fund coincides with the school’s fiscal year that runs from July 1, 2023, to June 30, 2024. All pledged gifts are due in full by June 30, 2024.

We are so thankful for the education and environment our grandchildren have enjoyed since attending Mount Paran Christian School. They have developed into Christian leaders and responsible young people, and, as grandparents, this is something you love to witness.

grateful MPCS grandPARENT