PLAN YOUR SUMMER OF FUN!
At Mount Paran Christian School, the development of faith and intellect continues to grow through the summer months with a variety of summer programs. Academic enrichment, athletic training, arts explorations, and faith development are all part of the fun half-day and full-day camp offerings at MPCS.
Registration is now open! Please note that registration for each week of camp closes at 12:00 p.m. the Wednesday prior to the program offering.
2023 SUMMER PROGRAMS
Information for summer 2023 is listed below. Registration is now open. Please note that registration for each week of camp closes at 12:00 p.m. the Wednesday prior to the program offering.
Week One: June 5-9
Week Two: June 12-16
Week Three: June 19-23
Week Four: June 26-30
*NO Camps July 3-7
Week Five: July 10-14
Week Six: July 17-21
HALF-DAY AND FULL-DAY SUMMER PROGRAMS
Parents can customize their child’s day to include camp experiences from 7:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Early Care: 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Registration required. No fee. PK through Grade 5.
- Half-Day Camps: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Registration required. Fees noted above. PK through Grade 5.
- Camp Elevation: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Registration required. Fees noted above. PK through Grade 5.
- Includes a supervised lunch period. Bring lunch from home.
- Campers are asked to bring a morning and afternoon snack and a water bottle.
- Afternoon Adventures: This is an extended-day option for those who attended a half-day specialty camp and need care. Sessions run from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and require a morning camp registration as well. Registration required. $150 per camper per week. Kindergarten through Grade 5 only.
- Late Care: 4:00-6:00 p.m. Registration Required. $50 per camper per week. PK through Grade 5.
PROGRAM SPOTLIGHT: CAMP ELEVATION
Camp Elevation is a full-day camp offering a fun, loving, and structured environment with themed crafts, experiments, water games, sports, and LEGO® playtime. Our experienced leaders will incorporate daily theme-based and age-appropriate academic activities to provide the necessary support for continuous growth and learning. New this summer: Lower School Camp Elevation will include a weekly field trip for even more fun!