PLAN YOUR SUMMER FUN!
At Mount Paran Christian School, the development of faith and intellect continues to grow through the summer months with a variety of summer programs. Academic enrichment, athletic training, arts explorations, and faith development are all part of the fun half and full-day camp offerings at MPCS.
We encourage you to bookmark this page and take a look as you make summer plans. The 2021 camp lineup is highlighted below as a reference. This page will updated in the spring with the summer 2022 schedule.
2021 SUMMER PROGRAMS
Week One: June 7-11
Week Two: June 14-18
Week Three: June 21-25
Week Four: June 28-July 2
*NO Camps July 5-9
Week Five: July 12-16
Week Six: July 19-23
Week Seven: July 26-30
HALF-DAY AND FULL-DAY SUMMER PROGRAMS FOR STUDENTS IN PRESCHOOL THROUGH FIFTH-GRADE
Parents can customize their child’s day to include camp experiences from 7:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Early Care: 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Registration required. No fee.
- Half-Day Camps: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Registration required. Fees noted above.
- Camp Elevation: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Registration required. Fees noted above.
- Includes a supervised lunch period. Bring lunch from home.
- Campers are asked to bring a morning and afternoon snack and a water bottle.
- After-Camp Care: 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Registration required. $125 per camper per week.
- Late Care: 4:00-6:00 p.m. Registration Required. $50 per camper per week.
NEW FOR 2021: CAMP ELEVATION
Camp Elevation is a full-day camp experience for rising preschool through sixth-grade students. This weekly camp, co-horted by age groups, offers the fun and action of a traditional summer camp, including crafts, experiments, water games, sports, and LEGO® play time. Kids will enjoy some of their favorite activities, from making slime to painting canvases, baking and decorating cupcakes, an obstacle course, an escape room, a scavenger hunt, s’mores, and more. Parents can help prevent the academic “summer slide” through Camp Elevation’s inclusion of science experiments, strategy activities, and reading challenges.