PLAN YOUR SUMMER OF FUN!
At Mount Paran Christian School, the development of faith and intellect continues to grow through the summer months with a variety of summer programs. Academic enrichment, athletic training, arts explorations, and faith development are all part of the fun half and full-day camp offerings at MPCS.
2022 SUMMER PROGRAMS
Week One: June 6-10
Week Two: June 13-17
Week Three: June 20-24
Week Four: June 27-July 1
*NO Camps July 4-8
Week Five: July 11-15
Week Six: July 18-22
HALF-DAY AND FULL-DAY SUMMER PROGRAMS
Parents can customize their child’s day to include camp experiences from 7:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Early Care: 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Registration required. No fee. PK through Grade 5.
- Half-Day Camps: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Registration required. Fees noted above. PK through Grade 5.
- Camp Elevation: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Registration required. Fees noted above. PK through Grade 5.
- Includes a supervised lunch period. Bring lunch from home.
- Campers are asked to bring a morning and afternoon snack and a water bottle.
- Afternoon Camp Elevation: 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Registration required. $150 per camper per week. Kindergarten through Grade 5 only.
- Late Care: 4:00-6:00 p.m. Registration Required. $50 per camper per week. PK through Grade 5.
NEW CAMPS ADDED: MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL ARTS INTENSIVES
In coalition with Murray Arts Academy, MPCS is pleased to offer new opportunities for summer arts intensives. These programs are designed to give middle and high school students advanced instruction in Painting, Photoshop, Dance, Musical Theatre, Photography, Mosaic 3-D Art, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Printmaking, and even Wearable Art. Intensives are listed in the camps lineup in the weeks scheduled. Sign up using the Murray Arts Academy link below.
PROGRAM SPOTLIGHT: CAMP ELEVATION
Camp Elevation is a full-day camp experience for rising preschool through fifth-grade students. This weekly camp, co-horted by age groups, offers the fun and action of a traditional summer camp, including crafts, experiments, water games, sports, and LEGO® play time. Kids will enjoy some of their favorite activities, from making slime to painting canvases, baking and decorating cupcakes, an obstacle course, an escape room, a scavenger hunt, s’mores, and more. Parents can help prevent the academic “summer slide” through Camp Elevation’s inclusion of science experiments, strategy activities, and reading challenges.