PLAN YOUR SUMMER FUN IN 2021!
At Mount Paran Christian School, the development of faith and intellect continues to grow through the summer months with a variety of summer programs. Academic enrichment, athletic training, arts explorations, and faith development are all part of the fun half and full-day camp offerings at MPCS.
Our full camp lineup of more than 80 programs will be posted by January 2021. We encourage you to bookmark this page and take a look as you make plans for next summer.
2020 SUMMER PROGRAMS LINEUP
Click below for a sample of previously offered MPCS Summer Programs to get an idea of what MPCS has to offer your child this summer.
HALF-DAY AND FULL-DAY SUMMER PROGRAMS FOR STUDENTS GRADES K-5
Parents can customize their lower school child’s day to include camp experiences from 7:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- Early Care: 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Registration required. No fee.
- Session One Camps: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Registration required. Fees noted.
- Camp Elevation: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Registration required. Fees noted.
- Includes a supervised lunch. Bring lunch from home.
- Campers are asked to bring a morning and afternoon snack and a water bottle.
- Session Two Camps: 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Registration required. Fees noted.
- Late Care: 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Registration required. Fees noted.
*Students attending both a Session One and a Session Two Camp will have a supervised lunch time from 12:00-1:00 p.m. at no charge. Lunches must be brought from home each day.
NEW FOR 2021: CAMP ELEVATION
Camp Elevation is a full-day camp experience for rising kindergarten through fifth-grade students. This weekly camp offers the fun and action of a traditional summer camp, including crafts, experiments, water games, sports, and LEGO® play time. Kids will enjoy some of their favorite activities, from making slime to painting canvases, baking and decorating cupcakes, an obstacle course, an escape room, a scavenger hunt, s’mores, and more. Parents can help prevent the academic “summer slide” through Camp Elevation’s inclusion of science experiments, strategy activities, and reading challenges.
DANCE CAMPS REGISTRATION:
Lower school dance camps at the Murray Arts Center (Fancy Nancy Ballet Camp, Dance Mix-Up, Enchanted Adventures Ballet Camp, and Broadway Bound) are offered through Once Upon a Ballet and Musical Theatre. For registration information, please click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.