Mount Paran Christian School is committed to protecting the privacy of our constituents. Retaining your trust is important to MPCS, and we understand that we must be responsible, transparent, and accountable in how we treat any personal information that you share with us.
Mount Paran Christian School asks you to provide personal information – such as contact information – in order to communicate with you. We store and use this information in a secure manner, and our privacy practices are designed to protect your information.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by you through the application process, event registrations, program participation forms, and any other form required for Mount Paran Christian School to provide services to you or your student. The information you provide is used to:
- Process and support your specific request for admission and enrollment
- Process and support student registration, for all accepted new students and re-enrolling students
- Process and support student enrollment status as appropriate, including, but not limited to billing, student records, and student medical information necessary to support enrollment and participation at Mount Paran Christian School
- Process and support student involvement in Mount Paran Christian School instructional programs, extra-curricular programs, co-curricular programs, and activities
- Inform you of events, activities, and volunteer opportunities in which you may wish to participate
- Include your contact information in a school directory and in email distribution lists for parent-led activities and communications, unless you specifically withhold your permission in writing, signed and dated to the admission office each school year
- Send publications, collateral materials, updates and information
- Solicit financial support for the school
- Communicate with you on an individual or collective basis
- Assist students with preparation for college
- Provide third parties student information as necessary and appropriate for the safety and health of the student, such as in the lunch program, other school programs, and school trips
- Provide third parties student information as requested by you, such as on transcript request forms
The MPCS website may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the site, and understanding how visitors use the site. Cookies can also help customize the site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties as is necessary to provide information/services to the students.
Distribution of Information
Mount Paran Christian School may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
By Phone: 770-578-0182