Tax Credit Limits Based on Filing Status
• Single individual or head of household – up to $1,000
• Married couple filing a joint return – up to $2,500
• Married couple filing a separate return – up to $1,250
• S corporation shareholder, LLC member, or partnership partner – up to $10,000
• C corporation or Trust – up to 75% of annual Georgia income tax liability
How to Contribute & Take the Tax Credit
1. Apply beginning June 2018 – December 2018
The 2019 GOAL Tax Credit Application is available by clicking here
2. GOAL Submits to DOR
On the first business day of January 2019, GOAL submits your application to the Georgia Department of Revenue (DOR).
3. Approved to Contribute
GOAL and DOR notify you of tax credit approval and amount in early January 2019.
4. Make Payment
Pay GOAL by check or credit card within 60 days of DOR approval (mid-March 2019).
5. Take the Credit
In May, GOAL will send you a Form IT-QEE-SSO1 (tax receipt) for claiming the credit on your 2019 Georgia income tax return (Note: you will take the credit when you file your 2019 taxes in April of 2020).
Please contact Cindy Gibbs
with any questions. Thank you for your support of Mount Paran Christian School