New Hybrid Opportunity for Kindergarten and First Grade
Mount Paran Christian School will offer a pilot Homeschool Hybrid program for the 2018-2019 academic year available in kindergarten and first grade. This pilot program will provide a two-and-a-half-day option for families who have chosen a homeschool option and want to experience the exemplary advantages of MPCS. The program will focus on language arts, math, and Bible instruction, with exploratory and enrichment experiences offered during the two full days.
The homeschool hybrid program will provide:
- Socialization opportunities to partner with families who also seek a homeschool partnership
- Standardized curriculum to provide academic consistency and preparedness
- Biblical instruction and biblical worldview integration throughout the school day
- Chapel services for lower school students on Wednesday mornings
- Specially certified teachers; teachers will have Orton Gillingham training to provide niche learning expertise
- Phonetic instruction to build the foundation in reading literacy
- Lower school science labs for science integration and connections
- Opportunity for limited exploratories and P.E. or recess
Parents will be equipped with assignments for home learning to support the needs of the student and keep in step with the curriculum. A partnership with the teacher will help guide parents and children every step of the way.
We invite you to learn more about our early childhood programs at an open house or personal tour. Please email the admission team
for more information, or use the form on the right to schedule.
You may also click here
to learn more about how MPCS partners with homeschool families to connect them with other educational opportunities.