Supporting artistic excellence in a Christ-centered environment, the Mount Paran Arts Council (MPAC)
is a parent organization that promotes the spirit of volunteerism and philanthropy
to benefit the arts programs of Mount Paran Christian School.
— MPAC Mission
GOALS OF THE MOUNT PARAN ARTS COUNCIL
The Mount Paran Arts Council (MPAC) serves as the parent organization to support and promote the arts at Mount Paran Christian School. The Band Boosters also serve within MPAC. Much like a booster club, the goals of MPAC are to
- Increase and organize volunteers, allowing MPCS Faculty to focus their creative energy on our students
- Increase awareness and appreciation for the various arts programs
- Promote fellowship among arts families
- Promote MPCS arts to the surrounding community
- Provide resources for the MPCS arts and marching band programs
Support our students as they make an impact for Christ by joining MPAC!
For more information, please contact MPAC@mtparanschool.com or sign up on the right to become a member of MPAC. In addition, arts corporate sponsorships are also available for the major productions at the school. Click for details on the right for more information on title sponsor levels.
Become an MPAC Member or Corporate Sponsor:
Click below to become a member. Payments may be submitted online. Read details about corporate sponsorships for this school year.