WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
Mount Paran Christian School exists to provide a stellar academic experience with Christ at the center. Through curricular Bible classes, weekly chapel, discipleship groups, and service, faith becomes ingrained into who each student is. From the smallest three-year-old to the tallest high school senior, our mission is to prepare servant-leaders to honor God, love others, and walk in Truth.
So what sets MPCS set apart?
- Unwavering Christian faith among our school family of staff, students, and parents
- Small classes (average 12:1 student-teacher ratio) ensures every student is known and loved
- More AP/Honors/PLTW® courses than any other private school in Cobb county
- Instructional Support for all types of learners
- 1:1 device Connected Learning Program
- Award-winning arts with a premier magnet program in areas of music, drama, and visual arts
- Character-developing athletics (grades 5-12) boasting countless middle and high school Championship titles
- Biblical integration, as well as chapel, Bible studies, service, and student-to-student mentoring
WHAT PARENTS SAY:
"We have seen such a transformation in our son this year and are so in love with Mount Paran.
It was truly the best decision we ever made!"
— T. Cline, Parent
HOW DOES A "CHRISTIAN" SCHOOL STACK UP ACADEMICALLY?
Students are given every opportunity to excel in the classroom with small student-teacher ratios and rigorous course loads. Uncompromising academics are in no way sacrificed due to our Christian faith; nowhere in scripture is mediocrity applauded. However, our unwavering commitment to exemplary academics goes hand-in-hand with nurturing faith within the hearts and minds of our students.
- SAIS/Cognia accreditation and CESA qualifications
- All teachers degreed and/or Georgia-certified, many with advanced degrees/training
- 56 AP and honors courses in high school
- Project Lead The Way® (engineering grades K-12)
- Lower school ENCORE gifted program and Directed Studies instructional support program
- Eagle Robotics (grades K-12)
- 100% college acceptances to colleges such as Columbia, Cornell, Duke, Emory, Georgetown, Georgia Tech, M.I.T., Princeton, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UGA (average 20% of class), UNC, Wheaton, and Yale
- $8.4+ million in college scholarships offered (before HOPE/Zell)
When you visit MPCS, you will notice the bustling hallways, the camaraderie between upper and lower classmen, the energy during Friday night lights, the confidence on stage opening night, or the Truth woven into daily wisdom and love nurtured in the classroom. Come experience the energy — it’s what makes this place exceptional. It's what makes MPCS family.
CONSIDERING PRIVATE SCHOOL?
Check out the Newcomer magazine school spotlight, Faith and the Pursuit of Excellence.
For tips on how to choose the best private school for your family, read the WingTips blog.
What exactly is the Mount Paran Christian School experience?
Check out 4 reasons families have chosen MPCS as their school family.
We invite families interested in learning more to sign up for an upcoming Open House or Tuesday Tour. Be sure to sign up using the form on this page, and an admission team member will be in touch!