WHAT PARENTS SAY:
"We have seen such a transformation in our son this year and are so in love with Mount Paran.
It was truly the best decision we ever made!"
— T. Cline, Parent
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
Mount Paran Christian School exists to provide a stellar academic experience with Christ at the center. Through curricular Bible classes, weekly chapel, discipleship groups, and service, faith becomes ingrained into who each student is. From the smallest three-year-old to the tallest high school senior, our mission is to prepare servant-leaders to honor God, love others, and walk in Truth.
So what sets MPCS set apart?
- Unwavering Christian faith among our school family of staff, students, and parents
- Small classes (average 12:1 student-teacher ratio) ensures every student is known and loved
- More AP/Honors/PLTW® courses than any other private school in Cobb county
- Instructional Support for all types of learners
- 1:1 device Connected Learning Program
- Award-winning arts with a premier magnet program in areas of music, drama, and visual arts
- Character-developing athletics (grades 5-12) boasting countless middle and high school Championship titles
- Biblical integration as well as chapel, Bible studies, service, and student-to-student mentoring
HOW DOES A "CHRISTIAN" SCHOOL STACK UP ACADEMICALLY?
Students are given every opportunity to excel in the classroom with small student-teacher ratios and rigorous course loads. Uncompromising academics are in no way sacrificed due to our Christian faith; nowhere in scripture is mediocrity applauded. However, our unwavering commitment to exemplary academics goes hand-in-hand with nurturing faith within the hearts and minds of our students.
- SAIS/AdvancED accreditation and CESA qualifications
- All teachers degreed and/or Georgia-certified, many with advanced degrees/training
- 56 AP and honors courses in high school
- Project Lead The Way® (engineering grades K-12)
- Lower school ENCORE gifted program and Directed Studies instructional support program
- Eagle Robotics (grades K-12)
- 100% college acceptances to colleges such as Columbia, Cornell, Duke, Emory, Georgetown, Georgia Tech, M.I.T., Princeton, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UGA (average 20% of class), UNC, Wheaton, and Yale
- $8.4+ million in college scholarships offered (before HOPE/Zell)
When you visit MPCS, you will notice the bustling hallways, the comradery between upper and lower classmen, the energy during Friday night lights, the confidence on stage opening night, or the Truth woven into daily wisdom and love nurtured in the classroom. Come experience the energy — it’s what makes this place exceptional. It's what makes MPCS family.
MADE FOR COMMUNITY... TOGETHER
The continued education of EVERY student grades PK3-12 was made seamless with virtual learning, especially with the use of the 1:1 device Connected Learning Program already in place for grades 6-12. Our students finished the school year strong so that all were equipped with the required knowledge and full credits to move on to the next level, without missing a beat. Even more, this proved true by an 84% pass rate on AP exams.
MPCS began the 2020-2021 school year live and in-person ON CAMPUS in August. Our MPCS family has been blessed to be able to fully utilize our 68-acre campus. With safety standards up-and-above requirements, accompanied by new and well-established technology for learning (in-class and/or synchronously from home via Lumens camera technology), MPCS has continued to offer the reliable and stellar academic experience our families have come to expect. Our new Synexis air filtration system has proved effective keeping classrooms healthy. Students are thriving from the social and emotional benefits of in-person instruction and peer relationships, and most virtual students have come back successfully.
WHAT PARENTS SAY:
"We clearly see the value that Mount Paran offers, not only in academics, but in the overall environment. It's not what we learned on our tour or during the interview process that stuck in our minds and ultimately in our hearts; it was what we saw that morning. It was like God saying, 'This is what you are looking for.' This is the Christ-centered environment that we desire for our children."
— L. Thibodeau, Parent
We invite families interested in learning more to sign up for our VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE "ON-DEMAND." Families can also take an on-campus WEEKLY WEDNESDAY TOUR - with limited attendance. Be sure to sign up using the form on this page, and an admission team member will be in touch.