MPCS has implemented a new touchless ID system for visitors as well as a new check-in and check-out procedures. Take note of the check-in/out times.
Here are a few tips and details about what to expect when you arrive on campus:
- If you are just checking your child in or out (in grades PK-8), please come inside and use the touchless check-in system.
- It’s easy. Just scan the QR code with your phone using the camera app, and click the website drop-down that appears. You can then quickly fill out the form and submit.
- If you arrive at 7:51 a.m., you must come in the office (with your cell phone) to check-in your child as tardy.
- Parents should check out students no later than 2:15 p.m. each day due to limited traffic on campus during carpool. Parents must check out Grades K-8 in main office by scanning the QR code.
- High school students and/or seniors will also use a high school check-in/out QR code scan form located in the Dozier Hall office.
- If you are visiting with a teacher or administrator during school hours, you must make an appointment.
- If you are just dropping off or picking up a student, you do NOT need an appointment.
- If you’d like to shop the Eagles Nest school store, you do NOT need an appointment, but we do request you wear a face covering.
- We are not allowing parents to attend lunch or drop-off food at this time.
- Upon arrival, the security guard will take your temperature and screen for COVID-19 symptoms as usual.
- When you reach any of the front desks for an appointment, you will scan your driver’s license at the kiosk, which will print off a visitor sticker. (*Note: Visitors who do not have car decals will have their driver’s license scanned at the security gate.)
- Parents picking up children from EAZ or The Zone will also come in to the main office (or preschool desk for PK3-4) and scan the QR form.
- Students checking in to Murray Arts Academy after school music lessons will also use a QR code form to sign in.
- Don't forget - Late arrivals: Students who arrive later than 7:50 a.m. to carpool must have their parents come in to fill out the check-in form using the QR code scan.
We are excited to introduce this new technology that will add a layer of safety and expedite the process for you.