HIGH SCHOOL SPIRITUAL EMPHASIS DAY
On Friday, April 1, the high school students will participate in our annual spring Spiritual Emphasis Day. This will be a time of worship, spiritual growth, and connection. We are excited to get back to "normal" with this day! Please make note of the details below.
- The day will begin at 8:00 a.m. Students will check in for attendance in the lobby of the Kristi Lynn Theatre.
- Students who do not drive will need to be picked up at the stadium lot, beginning at 12:00 p.m. You can enter from Stilesboro Road at the high school entrance.
- No lunch will be provided on this day, but we will have snacks for the students.
- Dress for the day will be casual. Please adhere to the school-appropriate dress-down policy.
- This day is a required day of school and will be considered an unexcused absence for both A and B if missed.
- The MPCS Night of Worship on Thursday, March 31 at 7:00 p.m. is a great event to attend to kick-off our time together on Friday.
MIDDLE SCHOOL SPIRITUAL EMPHASIS DAYS
We are so excited to engage in our One Day Retreat at Camp Woodlands in Cleveland, GA, followed by our final Spiritual Emphasis Day of the year. You will receive additional details through the grade-level emails as the dates get closer, but we want you to go ahead and mark your calendars now.
April 21 – One Day Retreat at Woodlands Camp in Cleveland, GA.
- Students will meet at MPCS at 6:00 a.m. to board buses to depart.
- Students will arrive back on campus around 10:00 p.m.
- Lunch and dinner will be provided.
April 22 – Spiritual Emphasis Day at MPCS
- Students will arrive to school at 10:00 a.m.
- Students will be picked up at normal dismissal time through carpool
- All activities will be on campus.
- Lunch will be provided through SAGE Dining
Additionally, we need a completed permission form for every student that will be attending.
Please complete the permission form.
We look forward to connecting with our students during this special time.