Friday night lights are here! At this time, we are encouraging our community-at-large to view our home middle and high school football games by utilizing the NFHS streaming network available on the MPC athletics website. We are currently allowing only family members of players, cheerleaders, athletic trainers, and band members to attend games, in order to maximize physical distancing within the stands. The athletic department is doing everything possible to maintain a safe environment for our athletes, as well as our spectators, so that we may continue to participate in athletics with our Eagle sports fans.
SPECTATOR GUIDELINES FOR 11/20/20:
The guidelines to allow some spectators to safely attend home football games include the following:
- ALL spectators will be temperature scanned prior to entry into the stadium.
- No tailgating will be permitted on campus at this time.
- All sporting events on campus this year will be cashless. Pre-packaged concessions will be available for credit card only purchase.
- All ticketing for varsity games this year will be through the app GoFan. Click here to read more about how GoFan works. A limited number of tickets are available for purchase.
- Immediate family members of football players, cheerleaders, athletic trainers, coaches, and band members who are also Eagle Backers are permitted to attend the games with their All Sports Passes via GoFan. The GoFan ticket code for these passes will be sent to Eagle Backers individually by Friday.
- Other Eagle Backer members will be permitted with their All Sports Pass but are encouraged to bring lawn chairs and utilize portions of our track that will be open to watch the game, as we are reserving our stands for families of players, cheerleaders, athletic trainers, coaches, and band members. Eagle Backers are encouraged to watch home games via free live-streaming on the NFHS network. That "free" link (compliments of Eagle Backers) may always be easily found on the athletics website.
- Parents, grandparents, and siblings of football players, cheerleaders, athletic trainers, coaches, and band members who are NOT Eagle Backer members are permitted to attend the games but must purchase individual game tickets prior to Friday’s game through a GoFan ticket link which will be sent by their head coach or director.
- Stands will be marked for physical distancing. Fans will be encouraged to sit only with their family units. There will be designated areas on the track for people to bring lawn chairs to be physically distanced.
- A limited number (approximately 100) of high school student-section tickets will be sold through a private link on GoFan, which will be provided by the high school administration. These will be first-come, first-serve until gone. The student section will be spread out.
- High school students whose parents have joined Eagle Backers may also attend the game utilizing the passes issued to their family through GoFan. Passes are attributed by name for personal use only.
- GHSA pass holders and high school administration will be allowed entrance to the game.
- MPCS staff are encouraged to watch the game online on the NFHS network.
- Masks must be worn during times of transition or in line but may be taken off while seated.
If your Eagle Backer membership included portable stadium seats and a parking pass, these can be picked up in advance on Friday from 8:30-10:30 a.m. in the parking lot between the stadium and tennis courts.
All students should enter the stadium at the right side gate, near The Landing and senior parking lot.
All MPC player families should enter through the left side gate near concessions across from the Dozier Hall rear entrance.
All visitors' team families should enter through the Newsome Ticket Center / Eagle Walk gate only.
We will continue to evaluate the protocols in place as restrictions tighten or ease within our community and area. We appreciate everyone’s cooperation with our current policies as we continue to navigate these times!