We are pleased to announce exciting events this spring to celebrate our graduates. Please make note of the details for the senior parade, senior college day, and commencement.
November 18: Cap and gown order deadline; Click to order
April 18: Senior Chapel; 10:50 a.m., Murray Arts Center, Kristi Lynn Theatre, seniors and parents only
April 29: College choice submission deadline; All seniors must report their final college choice to Mrs. Amy Schwan. This information will be printed in the graduation program and on senior yard signs. This college will automatically receive the official final transcript. Students who already know their final decision may forward their choice to Mrs. Schwan any time before April 29.
- May 1-12: AP Exams
- May 8-12: Senior Exams
- May 9: Senior College Day; The MPCS alumni relations office welcomes our newest alumni at this fun event, including a food truck and class photo. Caps and gowns will also be distributed. This is a student-only event.
- May 14-18: Senior Trip; Please contact Mrs. Angela Coleman if you have senior trip questions.
- May 19: Senior Parade; time TBD, on campus
- May 19: Graduation Rehearsal; 2:00 p.m., Turner Chapel Church
- May 20: Commencement; 9:00 a.m., Turner Chapel Church; Details regarding tickets will be forthcoming.