Seniors and underclassmen may reserve parking spots for the upcoming year during the following dates and times:
Seniors: July 26, 8:30-10:30 a.m. (bring senior spot design/$25 fee), Murray Innovation Center Front Desk
Juniors: July 26, 1:00-3:00 p.m., Murray Innovation Center Front Desk
Sophomores: July 27, 8:30-10:30 a.m., Murray Innovation Center Front Desk
- Parking spots are first come, first served. Parking requests will not be accepted prior to the above dates.
- Seniors may not arrive before security opens the campus to wait in line.
- Each person in line may select their spot and one other person's spot, if they are absent that day, with all the proper documentation and administrative approval prior to Parking Spot Day.
- You must bring the Driver's Parking form, signed by a parent/guardian, on the day of parking assignments at the designated time above.
- In order to receive a parking spot, there may not be any holds on your student account with the business office.
- Sophomores MUST already have a driver's license in order to reserve a spot. Students may reserve parking spots throughout the year at the high school office once they receive their license.
CLICK HERE for the student driver application required for all parking spot requests.
SENIOR SPOTS PAINTING DAY – JULY 30
As is MPCS tradition, rising seniors from the class of 2023 are invited to take advantage of the opportunity to decorate their parking spots! A design that honors our school community and demonstrates school "spirit" will be approved by administration.
- Designs must be submitted July 26 from 8:30-10:30 a.m. to Mrs. Palomaki at the high school office at the same time parking reservations are requested.
- The senior lot is the only lot where spots may be painted. If a senior does not acquire a spot there, he/she will not be able to paint.
- Students should prime their spot on July 29 from 5:00-8:00 p.m.
- The official "Senior Spots" painting day with music and food provided will be held July 30 from 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Click here for information regarding specific materials needed, deadlines, and ground rules for painting spots. This event is sponsored by high school and the National Art Honor Society.
Should you have any questions about high school parking, please reach out to Mr. Jason Beard, firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Ms. Karr about painting spots at email@example.com.