The MPCS preschool teachers and staff will hold six ParentEd. for Preschool/TK: Parent Learning Nights throughout the school year. These sessions are open to all MPCS preschool and TK parents. Our first learning night will be October 4, 6:30-7:30 p.m., in the Sewell Cottage. Please make plans to join us as we partner with home in fulfilling our mission of developing servant-leaders to honor God, love others, and walk in Truth.
ParentEd. for Preschool/TK: Parent Learning Nights
6:30-7:30 p.m., Sewell Cottage
• October 4 - Faithful Parenting
• November 1 - Social Emotional Learning (What is it and how does it affect my child’s success?)
• January 10 - Phonemic Awareness and Becoming a Reader
• February 7 - The Connection between Motor Development and Learning
• March 6 - Cognitive Norms at Different Stages of Development
• April 17 - How Much Technology is Too Much?