This Friday, September 13 we will have our first Spiritual Emphasis Day of the year for middle school students. For those new to the middle school, this is one of things that truly sets us apart. This day is full of worship, lessons, small group time, and FUN!
- Students need to be dropped off at North Metro Church at 2305 Ernest W. Barrett Pkwy. NW, Marietta, GA 30064 between 8:00-8:15 a.m.
- Students who ride a bus to campus in the morning will be transported to North Metro by an MPCS bus.
- Students need to be picked up at North Metro. Carpool at the church will begin at 2:30 p.m.
- Pick up your middle school child at NMC before going through carpool at MPCS.
- There will be a bus to transport staff children, students with athletic practices, and those who need to return to study hall back to campus; all others should be picked up at the church. If your child will ride the bus back to MPCS, please contact Mrs. Cochran via email.
- As stated on the permission slip, if your child will be picked up by another adult, prior communication via note or email must be sent to your child’s homeroom teacher.
Snack and lunch will be provided for students, but students may bring a water bottle and small snack.
- Dress for the day is school appropriate dress down; T-shirts should be sleeved but do not have to be MPCS spirit wear. Students may wear athletic shorts, and shorts must be to the fingertips. Girls may wear leggings with a long shirt that follows the same short length guideline. Jeans are approved.
- Teachers will review the dress down guidelines with students; if in doubt, do not wear it.
- Students should wear athletic shoes.
What to bring?:
- Students should bring their Bible and a writing utensil. No computers are needed. Students may bring a small bag/sling bag.
- Questions? Email Ashley Cochran at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below you will find a link to the permission form for Friday’s Middle School Spiritual Emphasis Day at North Metro Church. Please fill this out before Wednesday at noon. Simply click on the link to fill out the electronic form. Thank you!