Being part of our community is more than simply sending your child to campus each day — it’s about cultivating a supportive school-family partnership. Our goal is to inform, engage, and empower students and families to actively participate in our total school program, including the dining experience.
Our chef and his staff at SAGE Dining recognize the benefits of continuous feedback and open communication as they work to review menu options. We know that it is challenging to satisfy everyone’s palate every day, and COVID-19 has restricted some of the menu options. Our dining team is committed to providing a menu that is healthy, varied, and, of course, tasty.
Here are some improvements our new Chef Sean Meagher (pronounced Mayor) is working on:
- Seasonings®: offering pasta bars, potato bars, topping stations, and more fun events
- Specialty salads: Greek, chef’s, and new flavors of deli salads
- Gourmet sandwiches: Italian Cold Cut Sub and House-Roasted Beef and Cheddar Sub along with daily favorites
- More kid-friendly entrées: Parmesan-Crusted Chicken, Chicken Tenders
- Customizable dishes: Chips and Salsa Bar. Hummus trio bars
- Student-favorite soups: two every day, including one vegetarian.
Your continuous feedback will help inform us as we review and revise future menu options. You can email Chef Sean directly at email@example.com. We highly encourage you to use the Touch of SAGE app to give feedback and rate menu items, as well as discover daily menu lists and options.