Mar 3, 2021
Don't miss the latest Mount Paran Minute episode, where we meet our new SAGE Dining Chef Sean Meagher (pronounced Mayor) and learn about improvements to our SAGE Dining program.
With 16 years of experience in the food service industry, Chef Sean is a seasoned SAGE Manager. He’s jumped right in and has already begun working to put his personal touches on our lunch program. Chef Sean and his staff at SAGE Dining appreciate feedback and open communication as they work to review menu options. We know that it is challenging to satisfy everyone’s palate every day, and COVID-19 has restricted some of the menu options. Our dining team is committed to providing a menu that is healthy, varied, and, of course, tasty.
Here are some improvements Chef Sean is working on:
- Seasonings®: offering pasta bars, potato bars, topping stations, and more fun events
- Specialty salads: Greek, chef’s, and new flavors of deli salads
- Gourmet sandwiches: Italian Cold Cut Sub and House-Roasted Beef and Cheddar Sub along with daily favorites
- More kid-friendly entrées: Parmesan-Crusted Chicken, Chicken Tenders
- Customizable dishes: Chips and Salsa Bar. Hummus trio bars
- Student-favorite soups: two every day, including one vegetarian.
Your continuous feedback will help inform us as we review and revise future menu options. You can email Chef Sean directly at SMeagher@mtparanschool.com. We highly encourage you to use the Touch of SAGE app to give feedback and rate menu items, as well as discover daily menu lists and options.