We are planning a fun, end-of-the-year on-campus event for our students and their parents. We have adjusted our field day plans a bit this year. We will have one day for each grade level that will include a student-parent picnic and games. Our students and teachers will participate in field day each morning. Parents are invited to join us at 11:00 a.m. for a picnic and games on the hill. Please click the link below to complete this form to assist us with our planning.
Field Day, Parent-Student Picnic, and Games Schedule:
- Students-only Field Day: 8:30-10:30 a.m. (Kindergarten 9:00-10:30 a.m.)
- Picnic Lunch with Parents: 11:00 a.m.
- End-of-the-year Parties with Parents (Games on the hill): 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Parents may check students out after the parties.
- Please complete the form so that we can plan accordingly.
- Picnics and games are for designated lower school students and parents only.
MAY 17: First Grade
MAY 18: Third Grade
MAY 19: Kindergarten
MAY 21: Second Grade
MAY 24: Fourth Grade
MAY 25: Fifth Grade