MPCS is now offering a Connected Learning Program device INSURANCE policy so you can elect to cover your student's device for the entire school year!
- The optional policy issued through the Worth Ave. Group covers the entire device through May 30, 2020 for a modest cost. This includes damages, loss, or theft for a full replacement.
- You will have the option to insure the device again during subsequent full school years for approximately $86.
- You can purchase the (optional but recommended) policy now at: https://gpo.worthavegroup.com/gpo/mtparan/
- If you elect NOT to carry the optional insurance, any unforeseen damages will revert to the published costs outlined in the CLP Agreement (in middle and high school handbooks) and Student-Parent Handbook technology/device policies.
- Please note that as of August 9, any damage to a device will incur repair costs which will either be covered by the above insurance or by the parent directly if insurance is not purchased.
Generally, our students work extremely well with the devices and take great responsibility and care with their computer equipment. Our Information Technology department is appreciative of your support to maximize learning through the Connected Learning Program at Mount Paran Christian School!
The deadline to purchase insurance for the 2019-2020 school year is September 2, 2019. We encourage you to sign up for the insurance coverage today!
Contact Dave Bennett, Director of Information Technology, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.