ALL STUDENTS ENROLLED IN AP COURES (grades 9-12):
- AP exams begin on May 3 and run through May 14.
- They will be taken in person with MPCS proctors.
- AP teachers will inform students of the testing dates for specific subjects, and information on locations and times will be announced in class.
SENIOR SPRING EXAMS:
- Seniors will be notified on May 6 if they are non-exempt and must sit for a final exam.
- May 6-7: All seniors test in Bible class.
- May 7: No graded assignments; only review (except for Bible test).
- Seniors are permitted to leave when their last final for the day is complete.
- Open test slots can be used for students who double up in content areas and have conflicts.
- Seniors will test May 10-14.
- Students may exempt from a final if they have a 90 or above and have no more than 5 absences in the class or 5 tardies to school.
Senior Exams Times:
Test 1: 7:45-9:45 a.m. (Test begins at 8:00 a.m.)
Test 2: 10:00-11:45 a.m.
- May 10: Test 1-English; Test 2-Open
- May 11: Test 1-World Languages; Test 2-Open
- May 12: Test 1-Science; Test 2-Social Studies
- May 13: Test 1-Math; Test 2-Open
- May 14: Make-up exams for anyone who was absent; depart for senior trip.
EXAMS FOR STUDENTS IN GRADES 9-11:
Test 1: 7:50 a.m.
Test 2: 10:00 a.m.
- May 18: Students will be notified if they are non-exempt and must sit for a final exam.
- May 19: "Dead" day; no grades collected in any class.
- May 20: B1 and B2 finals
- May 21: B3 and B4 finals
- May 24: A1 and A2 finals
- May 25: A3 and A4 finals
- Students need to arrive only for the exams they are required to take. Students may exempt from a final if they have a 90 or above and have no more than 5 absences in the class or 5 tardies to school.
- Lunch is not served, so be sure your child eats a healthy breakfast.
- All students should be picked up by noon each day.