Seniors and underclassmen may reserve parking spots for the upcoming year through a new reservation process.
- On Tuesday, May 16, all enrolled rising junior/senior students and their parents will receive an email about signing up for parking spot selection day. This email will include a Google form link that will become active at 8:00 p.m.
- Upon completing the form, students will receive a number, which administration will have on hand, that will determine the order in which students will select their parking space on their designated day.
- In addition, there will be a link to complete a DocuSign for the student’s driver permit form, which must be completed in order to select a spot. If a student arrives to select their spot and this form has not been completed, they will not be allowed to select a spot.
- When students arrive on the appointed day (see below) to select their spot, administration will begin with the first number and proceed after that.
- Students, or their parent, must be individually present to select a spot. (A friend may not stand-in.) If a student is not present, administration will move to the next number.
- Rising sophomore licensed drivers will not receive a link. They simply need to show up on their assigned day (see below).
PARKING SPOT RESERVATION DATES
Rising Seniors: May 23, 1:00-3:00 p.m., Murray Innovation Center Front Desk; Optional Senior Privilege: The class of 2024 is invited to paint their "Senior Spots"! If interested, please bring design and $25 per these Senior Spot guidelines.
Rising Juniors: May 24, 1:00-3:00 p.m., Murray Innovation Center Front Desk
Rising Sophomores: May 25, 1:00-2:00 p.m., Murray Innovation Center Front Desk
- Parking spots are distributed based on the sign-up link generated number. Parking requests will not be accepted prior to the above dates.
- In order to receive a parking spot, there may not be any holds on your student account with the business office.
- Sophomores MUST already have a driver's license in order to reserve a spot.
- Students may reserve parking spots throughout the year at the high school office once they receive their license.
Please reach out to Ms. Ashley Cochran, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions. Thank you!