New this year, MPC athletics is pleased to announce we will be using the GoFan app for mobile ticketing for sporting events.
If you do not have a GoFan account already, follow these simple steps to setup an account.
- Download the GoFan app on your phone for Apple.
- Set up an account before accessing any links or codes for passes that may have been provided by MPC athletics or high school administration.
- After creating your account, close the app. Depending on the type of phone, be sure to "swipe up" or follow any necessary steps to ensure the app is completely closed. You can even log out by using the menu tab in the bottom right corner.
- For ease, use your computer to access the link and code you have been sent by MPC athletics or high school adminsitration. Some users have found it difficult to navigate when trying to do everything on the phone. The school link is not a mobile link; it directs users to the desktop GoFan page.
- Be patient. It may take a few minutes to populate and complete your order, as we have many people using the link at one time. Questions? Visit the GoFan FAQs.
*IMPORTANT: Please note you will not see Friday's game listed in events on the app. You will only be able to access the game tickets or Eagle Backer passes via the code that will be emailed to you. Codes will be sent by Friday.
If your Eagle Backer membership included personal stadium seats and a parking pass, these can be picked up on Friday from 8:30-10:30 a.m. in the parking lot between the stadium and tennis courts.
For more information about football attendance guidelines, click here.
Again, thank you for your continued support of our MPCS student-athletes!