Parents of fifth graders, please plan to join us on campus for the MPCS traditional fifth-grade walk on the last day of school, May 26.
Fifth-grade students may wear church attire on the last day of school. Girls may wear dresses (no spaghetti straps, please), skirts, or pants. Boys may wear shorts, pants, polo-type shirts, or dress shirts.
- 10:30 a.m.: Parents arrive. Please park in the upper lot of the Murray Arts Center to avoid carpool traffic. Please arrive on time. This simple celebration only takes a few minutes, and you won’t want to miss it!
- 10:35 a.m.: Doors will open to the Kristi Lynn Theater for parents. To meet our social-distancing requirements, we must limit attendance in the KLT to one parent per child. Therefore, we will check attendance upon entering the theatre.
- 10:45 a.m.: Message from Dr. Davis to students and parents.
- 11:00 a.m.: Students and teachers dismissed to line up at the dining hall.
- 11:05 a.m.: Parents proceed to Shelton Circle to line up for the walk.
- 11:15 a.m.: Fifth Grade Walk Begins
- 11:45 a.m.: Carpool
*All parents, students, and fifth-grade teachers will meet at the outdoor classroom and garden after the walk for summer good-byes and pictures.