On the last day of school, Wednesday, May 26, our fifth-graders and their families are invited to the annual fifth-grade walk as we celebrate our students' time in the lower school and transition to middle school.
For this event, students may wear church attire. Girls may wear dresses (no spaghetti straps, please), skirts, or pants. Boys may wear pants, Polo-style shirts, or dress shirts.
- 10:30 a.m. – Parents arrive. Please park in the upper lot of the Murray Arts Center to avoid carpool traffic. Please arrive on time. It is a simple celebration that only takes a few minutes, and you won’t want to miss it!
- 10:35 a.m. – Doors will open to the Kristi Lynne Theatre for parents.
- 10:45 a.m. – Dr. Davis will speak to students and parents.
- 11:00 a.m. – Students and teachers will be dismissed to line up at the dining hall.
- 11:05 a.m. – Parents head to Shelton Circle to line up to greet students as they enter Shelton Circle.
- 11:15 a.m. – Fifth-grade walk begins.
- 11:30 a.m. – Parents will greet the students as they exit the building and meet their child near the outdoor classroom.
- 11:30 a.m. – Carpool