Family Serve Day 2022 will be held on Friday, April 29, for students in grades 5-12 and their families. April 29 will be a half-school day for students in grades PK-4.
FAMILY SERVE DAY CHAPEL:
A special schoolwide chapel will take place on Tuesday, April 26 at 8:05 a.m. Families are welcome to view chapel online during this time. We look forward to serving with you on April 29.
FAMILY SERVE DAY DETAILS FOR PRESCHOOL AND TK STUDENTS:
Friday, April 29
All preschool and TK children will participate in Family Serve Day projects on campus. Family Serve Day will be an early release day for all preschool/TK students. There will be no Eagle Adventure Zone after-school care for any children on Serve Day.
Please read carefully the information below about picking up your Preschool/TK child on Serve Day.
- Pink: 11:30-11:45 a.m.
- Tan: 11:45 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- All other carpools (Blue/Green/Red/White): 12:00-12:15 p.m.
SITE REGISTRATION DETAILS:
Ministry site registration opens Thursday, March 24, and will be open for one week. Registration closes Thursday, March 31.
Once registration opens on March 24, follow these easy steps:
- Go to www.mtparanschool.com/familyserveday, and view the ministry site location choices. Choose a site, and click to sign up via the Signup Genius.
- In Signup Genius, choose your site, and click “Sign Up.” Enter QUANTITY of people serving and list each name, then submit.
- Click the “Almost done! Finalize Your Registration Here” button to complete the rest of your registration through the MPCS Google form.
- Once complete, click the link to buy your 2022 Family Serve Day T-shirts. Proceeds provide needed supplies for ministry sites.
Parents who cannot serve with their child must still register their student for either one of the on-campus options or for Camp Gideon - a designated site for which transportation will be provided.
If you have any questions, please refer to the FAQs on our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you, and we look forward to serving together!