Thank you once again for finishing this school year strong! Our students did not miss a beat with Virtual Learning. Now that the 2019-2020 school year is almost behind us, we have organized two days in which you can drop off Connected Learning Program devices, instruments, library books, lower school textbooks, and athletic uniforms, as well as pick up any medications and locker materials.
On May 20 and May 21, please take note of your DESIGNATED TIME to drop off devices and pick up locker/medical items. Your locker items and medications will be bagged in advance and be available for pickup at the outdoor sites listed below. In order to follow social-distancing guidelines, no one will need to go inside the academic buildings, and staff will be waiting at each location to make the process easy for you.
Wednesday, May 20:
Last names A-B - 7:30-9:30 a.m.
Last names C-F - 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Last names G-J - 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Thursday, May 21:
Last names K-N - 7:30-9:30 a.m.
Last names O-Sn - 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Last names Sp-Z - 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Please drive to each of the following locations for pick-up/drop-off of items:
- Microsoft Surface Pro 1:1 Devices: Dozier Hall High School Circle
- Medications from Nurse: Tennis Court Parking Lot C
- High School Locker Items: Stadium/Senior Parking Lot F
- Middle School Locker Items: Shelton Circle (near double Eagle statue)
- Lower School Books/Device Dropoff: Preschool Parking Lot B
- School-Owned Instruments/Concert Dresses: Murray Arts Center Parking Lot G (by lake)
We do ask that everyone continue to follow social-distancing guidelines, and stay in your car when on campus. Thank you for your cooperation!
*NOTE: If your student is taking an AP test or you are unable to drop off your items at the designated times, the alternate date for drop-off will be May 28 from 12:00-2:00 p.m. at the Dozier Hall circle.