Thank you once again for finishing this school year strong! Our students did not miss a beat with Virtual Learning. Now that the 2019-2020 school year is almost behind us, we have organized days in which you can drop off Connected Learning Program devices, instruments, library books, lower school textbooks, and athletic uniforms, as well as pick up any locker materials.
On May 28, please take note of where to drop off devices and pick up locker items. Your locker items will be bagged in advance and be available for pickup at the outdoor sites listed below. In order to follow social-distancing guidelines, no one will need to go inside the academic buildings, and staff will be waiting at each location to make the process easy for you.
Thursday, May 28 (please drop-off during this alternate time):
Please drive to each of the following locations for pick-up/drop-off of items:
- Microsoft Surface Pro 1:1 Devices: Dozier Hall High School Circle
- High School Locker Items: Stadium/Senior Parking Lot F
- Middle School Locker Items: Shelton Circle (near double Eagle statue)
- Lower School Books/Device Dropoff: Preschool Parking Lot B
- School-Owned Instruments/Concert Dresses: Murray Arts Center Parking Lot G (by lake)
*If you cannot drop-off your device at this time, please e-mail IThelpdesk@mtparanschool.com.
We do ask that everyone continue to follow social-distancing guidelines, and stay in your car when on campus. Thank you for your cooperation!