MPCS is once again offering a Connected Learning Program device INSURANCE policy so you can elect to cover your student's device for the entire school year!
- There are two choices for this optional policy, issued through the Worth Ave. Group. The policy covers the entire device through May 30, 2022, for a modest cost of $86, with $0 deductible. This includes a full replacement or repairs for accidental damages, a cracked screen, natural disasters, or theft. (A secondary option does cover some accessories, such as the keyboard and optic pen.)
- All repairs for a device not covered by the insurance will be performed through the preferred MPCS hardware vendor, with no exceptions.
- You can purchase the (optional but recommended) policy now at https://gpo.worthavegroup.com/.
- If you elect NOT to carry the optional insurance, any unforeseen damages will revert to the published costs outlined in the Connected Learning Program Agreement (from enrollment/re-enrollment applications) found in the General Handbook under technology/device policies. The average cost to repair a Surface Pro is approximately $400, and replacement is $1,000.
- Please note that any damage to a device will incur repair costs, which will either be covered by the above insurance or by the parent directly, if insurance is not purchased.
Generally, our students work extremely well with the devices and take great responsibility and care with their computer equipment. Our EagleTech department is appreciative of your support to maximize learning through the Connected Learning Program at Mount Paran Christian School!
The deadline to purchase insurance for the 2021-2022 school year is September 30, 2021. We encourage you to sign up for the insurance coverage today!
Contact Joseph Cordero, Director of Information Technology, at email@example.com with any questions you may have.
Connected Learning Program Agreement
All parents of middle and high school students: Please complete the required DocuSign link below for the Connected Learning Program agreement for the 2021-2022 academic year. Please sign by September 10.