WELCOME MPCS FAMILY to another exciting school year! Join us for our Back-2-School Night on TUESDAY, AUGUST 9. All students and parents should plan to attend this event to prepare for the upcoming school year.
3:30-6:30 p.m. Drop-In — Meet the Teachers (K-12)
**In an effort to limit crowds and allow for parking, we encourage you to stagger arrival (if possible) to approximately these times:
Last names A-I – 3:30-4:30 p.m.
Last names J-O – 4:30-5:30 p.m.
Last names P-Z – 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Stop by the dining hall information booths to get connected and ask questions.
- Purchase school essentials and spirit wear at the Eagles Nest tables.
- Sample kid-friendly meal items from SAGE Dining.
- Pose in our digital photo booth.
- Complete the MPCS Bingo cards for a free Kona Ice.
- Meet the teachers and explore your child(ren)'s classroom(s). *Class rosters will be posted at 3:30 p.m. outside classroom doors.
Parking — In an effort to allow for ample parking, we encourage you to carpool, walk, or drive a golf cart, if you are able.
We look forward to seeing our MPCS family at this fun annual event! All Back-2-School Information may be found under Eagle Links on the school website.