All alumni are invited to join us for Homecoming and the Alumni Dinner on October 11, 2019 starting at 6:00 p.m.
Alumni families are also welcome to come early to join us for Eaglefest. Fall festival activities begin at 4:00 p.m. near the lake. Activities include jumpies, petting zoo, snow cones, carnival games, face painting, and more! (Use the same email address to RSVP for all children.)
- 4:00 p.m. – Eaglefest (family fall festival)
- 6:00 p.m. – Blue & Black Bash pre-game tailgate “Black-out” spirit night
- 6:20 p.m. – Homecoming Parade and Eagle Walk near the stadium
- 6:45 p.m. – Alumni Dinner meal begins inside stadium in the end zone
- 7:00 p.m. – Soaring Eagle Marching Band pre-game show
- 7:30 p.m. – Kickoff vs. Whitefield
- Halftime – Homecoming Court and Alumni Presentation
Deadline for online registration is Monday, October 7, 2019. We are expecting a gathering of over 300 people to attend this dinner so get your registration in early!
For any questions, contact John Braswell (Alumni Relations Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Caroline Bradford (alumni president) at email@example.com.