With close to 50 students attending MPCS due to the benefits of the Georgia GOAL program, we encourage you to consider a dollar-for-dollar tax credit for 2020! Through our partner student scholarship organization, Georgia GOAL, you are able to contribute funds that will be used to provide financial aid for deserving students to attend our school. You will receive a 100 percent Georgia income tax credit in exchange for your contribution!
Applying for your 2020 GOAL tax credit is quick and easy:
- Complete the 20 second online application at the link below.
- GOAL will submit your application to the Georgia Department of Revenue.
- Once approved, you have up to 60 days from the approval date to make your payment to GOAL.
- GOAL will provide you with the necessary documents to include with your 2020 tax filing.
It’s that simple! Why not give it a try? You can apply for a small amount to see how easy it is to get your tax credit!
- Individual filers may apply for any amount up to $1,000 max.
- Married filing jointly may apply for any amount up to $2,500 max.
- S-corps, LLC, pr partnerships, may apply for any amount up to $10,000 max.
We hope that you will become a part of this success story in Georgia by submitting your 2020 GOAL application today. If you have any questions, please contact Cindy Gibbs at 770-578-0182 or firstname.lastname@example.org