Family Serve Day
Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.
1 John 3:18
Thank You for Volunteering for Family Serve Day
Family Serve Day is Friday, April 26, 2024. Registration for Family Serve Day sites for grades 3-12 students and families opens in mid March. Registration will close one week later. Please browse through the different ministry locations and pray for these ministries all year long.
- What is Family Serve Day?
- How will I know which site to select?
- Once we select a desired site, how do we sign up?
- Can we sign up with friends?
- Can a family bring a student NOT in their own family whose parents cannot serve?
- Do you have to be a certain age to participate?
- Once I sign up for a site, how will I communicate with my team leader?
- What if I can't serve with my child(ren)?
- Where do we meet on Family Serve Day?
- Will lunch be provided?
- If a student does not participate, will they be counted as absent?
- Can another adult relative serve with our family (i.e. grandparent, aunt, uncle)?
- What about families with children in both PreK-second grade and in grades 3-12?
- Will there be a chapel before Family Serve Day?
- Will I meet with my Family Serve Day group before the actual day of service?
My oldest daughter is a freshman in college, and immediately plugged into a Christian community on campus, and has sought out opportunities to serve. I greatly attribute this to her years at MPCS. So grateful!