MPC has garnered 23 team State titles and 27 individual State champs.
Additionally, the Eagles have attained State Runner-Up status 19 times.
competing in middle school Metro 10 league and GHSA.
MPC won GHSA Region or Area Championships titles including 13 individual Champion titles.
including baseball, basketball, cheer, cross country, dance team, esports (coming spring), fishing, flag football, football, golf, lacrosse, soccer, softball, swimming, tennis, track and field, volleyball, and wrestling.
In GHSA playoffs, MPC teams continuously qualify or earn State appearances, earning Sweet 16, Elite 8, Final 4, Runner-Up, or Championship wins.
MPC athletics signs an average of 18% of student-athletes to play in collegiate sports programs from each graduating class.
MPC middle school teams compete in the Metro 10 league. They have also earned Runner-Up honors 61 times.
Students participate in team sports in eligible grades both co- and extra-curricular. Clinics and skill leagues are offered in lower school. High school take required P.E. and health electives. Preschool, lower, and middle school students participate in physical education and/or recess daily.
Our teams have excelled, earning Region championship titles in almost every sport.
High school teams compete in the Georgia High School Association (GHSA) 2A-private and middle school teams in the Metro 10.
Leaders and coaches are committed to competing for State titles every year, in which many succeed. More importantly, the athletic teams are coached by men and women who are committed to the mission of the school and serve to disciple young student-athletes for Jesus Christ. Character and faith are never left on the bench. It's the MPC Way.
MPC Wins GADA Director's Cup for #1 Athletics Program
In 2023, Mount Paran Christian athletics won the Georgia Athletic Directors Association (GADA) Regions' Director's Cup for the #1 overall sports program in GHSA 2A. The program has been repeatedly honored in the top 10 out of 100+ class 2A high schools in Georgia as well earning the Metro 10 League Cup for the highest achievement in middle school sports.
Exploring Athletic Options
Our athletics department staff would love to answer your questions concerning sports at Mount Paran Christian.
- What is the history of the MPC athletics program?
- What is the role of athletics in a PK-12 school?
- Which students are eligible to participate on MPC teams?
- What sports are offered, and when?
- Are all sports offered at both high school and middle school levels?
- Are tryouts required for all sports?
- Are there eligibility requirements for students to participate in an MPC sport?
- What fees and forms are required to participate?
- Does the school provide transportation to away games?
- May a student participate on more than one MPC team in a single season?
- What should we do during the summer to prepare for MPC athletic teams next year?
- Where do I purchase athletics portraits, team photos, and action shots?
Unmatched Sports Facilities
From multiple ball fields, two gymnasiums, and tennis courts to the on-campus batting cages and indoor athletic training facilities, student-athletes are equipped with a stellar environment for success. In addition, Catherine Steele Sewell Stadium seats 2,500 fans.