Committed to Safeguarding Their Journey
Your child is one of God’s greatest blessings — and yours.
At Mount Paran Christian School, our team of dedicated faculty and staff, clinic nurses, counselors, and security professionals focus on keeping our school community healthy and safe so that our students can focus on the important work of learning and growing in faith. The physical and emotional health of every student and staff member are paramount.
We take mental and physical health, as well as safety and security, seriously at MPCS. That's why tuition supports a fully-staffed campus medical clinic and trained guidance counselors. And, we've partnered with a leading world-class security provider, who is vigilant in reducing risk and keeping our campus safe.
- Full-time security team of trained professionals
- 24-hour surveillance system on campus and in all buildings
- Fenced and gated entry points
- Controlled building access with locked entrances and protective glass
- Visitor background checks
- Staff training for various emergencies
Health and Safety
- Three registered nurse practitioners on staff with full-service medical clinic
- Safe and updated campus HVAC/air filtration units, including Synexis air filtration and cleaning systems
- Guidance counselors trained in mental health
- Physical therapists, trainers, and medical personnel at all athletic events