You'll never be “just a number” here.
Small classes (average 12:1 student-teacher ratio school-wide) ensure every student is known and loved.
Instructional support for all types of learners means you won’t “fall through the cracks.” Whether the robust directed studies or ENCORE programs for additional support and exceptional students or the most AP, Honors, and Project Lead the Way® courses of any private school in Cobb County, there is something for everyone, keeping you on track and pushing ever forward.
You’ll build character through championship-winning athletics (grades 5-12) and award-winning arts programs, including a premier magnet program in areas of music, drama, and visual arts. Above all, at MPCS, you'll always be pointed towards Jesus by the unwavering Christian faith among our school family of staff, students, and parents. Let us help you move mountains to afford a Christ-centered education for your children.
Apply for Financial Assistance
Follow these simple steps to apply for aid:
- Students must first receive an acceptance of admission before applying for financial assistance.
- Complete the FACTS Financial Aid Request Form below (only one FACTS request required for both Georgia GOAL and school-allocated aid per family).
- Submit previous year tax forms and other supporting documents to FACTS.
- Notify the admission office when FACTS has verified the information as complete.
Need additional guidance?
Read the MPCS WingTips blog:
7 Tips for Affording a Private School Education
Our son has been afforded a well-rounded and challenging curriculum that has truly prepared him for college and beyond. We have never questioned whether it was worth the investment. Everything is first class, and we have had a great experience!
- Why does Mount Paran Christian School offer financial assistance options?
- How is financial assistance funded?
- When do I apply?
- How is financial assistance determined?
- How and when is financial assistance verified?
- Are all grades eligible for financial assistance?
- Am I automatically eligible to receive financial assistance after the first year of enrollment?
- How do I receive the financial assistance notification?
- Do I need to complete a financial assistance application?
- How do I qualify for Georgia GOAL Eligibility SSO Funds?
- How much assistance will I qualify for?
- Are funds transferable?
- Are there other opportunities for assistance?
- What if the award does not provide enough to make it possible for me to attend?
- Non-Discriminatory Policy
- Are there other scholarship options available?
Without great mountains, we cannot reach great heights.
Richard Paul Evans