PARENT TEACHER FELLOWSHIP
The mission of the MPCS Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF) is to serve our teachers and students by engaging parents in volunteer service to our school community, as approved by the PTF Cabinet and sanctioned by the MPCS Administration.
Additionally, PTF strives to create opportunities for fellowship with our families. It is our objective to accomplish this mission by focusing on the following:
- Raising money to support academics through the purchase of instructional and educational materials;
- Providing opportunities for families to fellowship together in a small-school environment;
- Encouraging volunteerism and service to the MPCS family and the community-at-large;
- Providing hospitality for the MPCS teachers and staff;
- Communicating needs, events, and servant-leader opportunities;
- Striving for 100-percent family membership in the PTF.
Throughout the school year, the PTF sponsors a variety of fundraising and fellowship events:
- Mother-Son Picnic — held in the fall for mothers and sons in lower school
- MPCS Family Christmas — a campus-wide holiday fellowship event
- Father-Daughter Dance — held near Valentine's Day for fathers and daughters in lower school
- PTF Auction — a spectacular spring off-campus event featuring an upscale dinner and silent and live auction items for online bidding. The auction is the only fundraiser for PTF and is the primary method of supporting academic initiatives at MPCS.
- Teacher Appreciation Week — With your support and membership, PTF honors our hard-working teachers in various ways.
We welcome all support, ask that parents become an official member of the PTF, and seek participation through the many volunteer opportunities on campus. If you're interested in helping out, please fill out the form below. Thank you for helping to make academics and fellowship at MPCS the very best they can be.