From the Head of School
MPCS is the Lord's school and is a transformational place that proudly bears the name of Jesus.
Dr. David Tilley
Interim Head of School
MPCS Stands Apart
- We are distinctly Christian and pleased to partner with families and churches in the development of the minds and hearts of students.
- We are a covenant school, remaining steadfast in our commitment to partner with parents to deliver an exemplary, Christian education.
- Our students are spectacular! They are scholars. They are athletes. They are artists. Driven to succeed inside and outside of the classroom, our graduates have become college professors, Major League Baseball players, and Broadway performers. They are also committed fathers, mothers, and Christians. They are influencing countless sectors throughout the world.
- Our faculty are the heart of all we do. They are committed intellectuals, researchers, and practitioners. Above all, they love students, their subject matter, and God and are committed to the success of every student.
- Our programs prepare students to flourish and to excel in college and the workplace, for a lifetime of impact for all of eternity.
- Our campus and facilities are unparalleled. MPCS is home to world-class academic, arts, and athletic facilities.
Read the Blog
WingTips is a Mount Paran Christian School blog on Christian educational thought-leadership. Articles feature many independent school contributors, Christian mentors, and experts in the industry.
Get to Know Dr. David Tilley
Interim Head of School Dr. David Tilley is no stranger to the Mount Paran Christian School community. He led the school with visionary and tireless leadership from 1984-1988 and again from 2004 until his retirement in 2018. A nationally respected Christian independent school leader, Dr. Tilley’s imagination, insight, and inspiration have been transformational. School-wide service opportunities, exponential advances in curricular and co-curricular opportunities, the acquisition of the Murray Arts Center, the construction of the Catherine Steele Sewell Stadium, and numerous other initiatives left an indelible mark on Mount Paran Christian School during his previous headship. Students, families, school personnel, and the community have been the beneficiaries. To be sure, Dr. Tilley’s legacy of leadership is impressive. But, all the more impressive is his uncompromising commitment to those whom he serves. He notes, "Mount Paran Christian School’s best days are ahead.”